Records Management

Citizenship check for college aid

The Department of Homeland Security must check the citizenship papers of college students so that their college (private) can a give them financial aid. This causes monstrous delays (I work in a university aid office). I don't know who makes the request for citizenship records, the government or the college, but could the government leave the citizenship check to the colleges and universities? There never was a DHS before ...more »

Submitted by (@fahimbh)


-17 votes