Federally ban discrimination of marijuana users, the same way you can deny someone employment just because they drink alcohol. Use of any mind altering substance is never appropriate at work, but abstinence should never be a requirement for employment.
Hiring & Recruitment
• Hiring, recruiting and promotion
• Performance agreements and appraisal
• Award and incentive systems
• Rotations and special assignments
• Program assessment... more »
However, locking up and deporting illegal aliens has been, and continues to be, ineffective, because desperate migrants have little to lose, and even if we dissuade that individual, there are many many more where... more »
Why not create an internal consultant corps instead of hiring so many consultants? It can modeled on the FBI's Special Advisor Program:^
The FBI Special Advisor Program is an internal consulting and leadership development rotational program at the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The group consists of recent... more »
I see a job to which I'd like to apply. I am new to the site.
I sign in. I upload my resume. I complete in open form a paragraph on why I feel I am a strong candidate. I click apply. Done.
I get feedback automatically on the hiring process (reviewing resumes, narrowing resumes, selected two or three and you are or are not one of them, hired-feedback on why you were... more »
We have roads that need to be improved through... more »
People hired by federal agencies should know something about the Constitution and USA history. A test should be used to make sure some minimal knowledge of this exists and that the hiree is fluent in English - the primary labguage of the USA,
1. RECKLESS HIRING PROCESS: I was accepted with no interview, with a higher salary than needed or likely justified, and I know of others who were brought on in the same fashion--this has to change. A rigorous investigation and set of subsequent hiring requirements seems the very least that should be done.
2. UNJUST CATEGORY OF EMPLOYMENT: The term they use for... more »
o Give us honest tax law abiding citizens we can trust.
o Do not reward failure with bailouts
o Allow the free market to operate. Put an end to the extortionists, aka unions.
o Require US citizen proof, deport illegal aliens.
o Americans who need it will work for it.
o Entitlement programs with expirations will encourage citizens to become responsible.