To The Congress of the United States of America,
My name is Randall D. McNeely. I am neither a Democrat nor a Republican. Rather, I am an American--one of "We the People" that voted you into office represent us. I am writing this letter out of concern for the welfare of our great nation.
As an average citizen, I have taken the pledge of allegiance, which states:
I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
I am committed to that pledge. I love this country. Like our Founding Fathers, I pledge my all to preserving our nation by doing everything I legally can to uphold the principles of truth and freedom found in both the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution.
In the eyes of the law, nevertheless, I am not sworn to defend the United States Constitution. You, however, are.
As it appears that the majority of you have forgotten the oath for both Senators and Representatives, let me quote it for you here.
I, (name of Member), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.
You have been voted in to office, in good faith, by "We The People" to represent us. You have sworn to defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic. You have sworn to bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution, of your own free will, with no mental reservation or purpose of evasion. You have committed to faithfully discharge the duties of your office--so help you God--meaning that you have sworn to do so before God, He being your witness.
Does the United States Constitution still matter? Have you been doing your job of defending the U.S. Constitution? If your answer to both of these questions is "yes," how is it that so many questions regarding the eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama, to be President of The United States (POTUS) remain largely unasked and unanswered by the Congress of the United States? What questions? Let me list them for you.
1) How does Barack Hussein Obama meet the requirements of "natural born" citizenship, given that his father was a Kenyan, subject to British rule?
2) Was Barack Hussein Obama born in Hawaii as has been claimed (in two different hospitals, by the way) or was he born in Kenya as his paternal grandmother, half-brother, half-sister, and the Kenyan Ambassador, claim?
3) If Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii, why did former Commerce Secretary nominee Bill Richardson say "Obama es un immigrante" (Obama is an immigrant) when speaking to a Latino audience prior to the election.
4) Is the certification of live birth posted on Mr. Obama's fightthesmears.com campaign web site real, or is it a forgery as some have claimed?
5) If Mr. Obama has nothing to hide, why, after John McCain was virtually forced to produce one, does Mr. Obama still refuse to produce a long form birth certificate as opposed to the short form shown on www.fightthesmears.com
There is an important difference. A long form birth certificate gives information in much greater detail, including listing the hospital of birth and doctor's signatures. The short form, or "certification of live birth" does not give any of this information. According to Hawaiian statute, it can be obtained in Hawaii for children not born in the state:
"[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child."
If there is nothing to hide, wouldn't producing a long form birth certificate put this issue to rest?
6) If he has nothing to hide, why does Mr. Obama refuse to release his medical records, as other candidates do on a routine basis?
7) Did Mr. Obama give up his U.S. citizenship when, as a young child, he was adopted as "Barry Soetoro" by his Indonesian stepfather, Lolo Soetoro, and enrolled in an Indonesian (Muslim) school that could only be attended by Indonesian citizens?
8) If Mr. Obama became an Indonesian citizen, giving up his U.S. citizenship, by what process did he become a U.S. Citizen again?
9) How can someone who has given up their U.S. citizenship, then been become a naturalized citizen, if that is indeed what Mr. Obama has done, qualify to be POTUS under the U.S. Constitution?
10) Did Mr. Obama attend Occidental college as a foreign exchange student? If so, how could be both a U.S. citizen and a foreign exchange student at the same time?
11) On what passport did Mr. Obama travel to Pakistan in 1981, given that Pakistan was under marshal law at the time and no U.S. Citizens were allowed into the country?
12) If Mr. Obama registered for the Selective Service in 1980, why does his Selective Service System (SSS) registration card have a Document Location Number on it for 2008 and the accompanying SSS printout have one for 1980? Is the card real or a forgery?
13) If Mr. Obama’s SSS registration card is real, why does it appear to have a February 1980 version number on it when no form was issued for February of that year?
14) If Mr. Obama desires to be transparent in all his doings, as he has so oft repeated, why has he hired a team of lawyers to fight having to answer any of the above questions or produce the requested documentation? If he has nothing to hide, why not just produce the requested documentation and put this issue to rest?
Esteemed and Honorable Congressmen and Congresswomen, for you ought to be esteemed and honorable, what is the cause of your inaction with regard to these questions? Are you more concerned about the possibility of offending Mr. Obama than you are about giving due diligence to answering these vital questions? Are you more worried about being “politically correct” or doing what is politically expedient than you are about doing what is right? Do you buy into the idea that Americans today must pay for transgressions of past Americans and therefore black Americans deserve a black president because it is their "due", regardless of whether that person is qualified to be POTUS? Is your disregard for the Constitution, and the oath you have taken, caused by a lust for power and a willingness to do what ever it takes to stay in power, notwithstanding your oath? Would you have "We the People" conclude by your apathy in this matter that you are traitors to your country and in collusion with Mr. Obama to perpetrate on the American people the largest hoax ever in our 233 year history? What is the cause of your inaction?
Again I ask, does the U.S. Constitution still matter? Many have concluded that these are fringe questions that merit no time. Is the U.S. Constitution a fringe document? Is the potential breaking of the law a fringe action, especially if that law breaking may involve the President of the United States, and many others in high office who may have aided and abetted him?
These are not fringe questions. These are questions that must be answered if, as Abraham Lincoln stated in his marvelous Gettysburg Address, "government of the people, by the people, and for the people" are to be preserved and "not perish from the earth." This appears to be an all out frontal assault on the U.S. Constitution. Your inaction comes across as if you are complicit in allowing U.S. Constitution to be shredded before your very eyes. Apparently you have no problem with virtually slapping every American in the face and showing open disdain for our Founding Fathers and every American that has given their all to uphold and defend our God-given freedoms.
Which side will you come down on? To those of you who still have a spark of freedom within you I ask, will you not now stand up and be counted while there is still time? Will you show yourselves as true American patriots by working diligently to bring the truth to light? Will you love your country more than self and live up to your oath of office? Will you have the courageous boldness of our Founding Fathers and be valiant and true to the cause of freedom, or will you be cowardly traitors like Benedict Arnold?
If you would be true, loyal, Americans, have the courage to call for an independent counsel to be established to answer these questions regarding Mr. Obama's eligibility to be POTUS once and for all. If Mr. Obama is proven to be eligible to be POTUS, wonderful, we can put this issue to rest. If Mr. Obama is proven ineligible, then have the strength and fortitude to remove him from office, put Mr. Biden in as President Pro Tempore until a new election can be organized, and run the new election. Do not allow the enormity of the task to frighten you away from doing your sworn duty!
Again, my name is Randall D. McNeely. I am an American patriot who loves his country. I am not seeking for power or prestige but rather I seek to preserve our great nation. Like our Founding Fathers, I pledge my all to doing everything I legally can to uphold the principles of truth and freedom found in both the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution.
Randall D. McNeely
full details »