4166 ideas posted
Why Is This Idea Important?:
Look at the economy!!!
AUDIT THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK
The Fed is not Federal but a private bank. It needs to be audited
Submitted by Unsubscribed User 4 years ago
Submitted by dobropet 3 years ago
Submitted by muddel_headednosuchperson 3 years ago
Submitted by gaia1 3 years ago
Submitted by davidwseattle 3 years ago
Submitted by christoff eddleman 3 years ago
This is the worst adminsitration for secrecy yet. They are the most dangerous when it comes to SUNLIGHT.
I say don't AUDIT the FED, END IT. And END IT NOW, is the only solution to our problems.
AUDIT HELL!!! Abolish it, them and the lie!!!
The Federal Reserve bank has never paid a dime in taxes
Want to see the surplus money the US government and all states, local governments have? http://CAFR1.com and http://TaxRetirement.com
and support Campaign for Liberty
Do a search in Google on "Government Wealth" then if you are inclined, support this man that has provided this great service for us that make up the USA. We need volunteers to audit their city, county, state, etc...
Ending back the Fed is the WRONG WAY to taking back the power to create money:
1. We will overpay for all toxic assets on their balance sheet;
2. They'll undervalue all obligations to other banks (gold leases, currency swaps, etc.)
3. So it will be more looting of the Treasury to enrich the Fed's private shareholders, as guaranteed by the Federal Reserve Act. (The banksters were smart enough to put in a poison pill provision.)
We could do to the Fed what happened to our 1st private central bank: go into competition with it, when State banks were chartered to compete with the Bank of North America. The modern version is the Bank of North Dakota - the DBA name for the State of ND - but the Constitution prohibits it from emitting dollar bills, and coining money, so it is required to get Congress to do so for it via their own banks, one of which has already been chartered in Puerto Rico: The Government Development Bank, so we don't have to wait for them to recharter the Reconstruction Development Bank in DC. Such banks in federal territories are constitutional pursuant to Art.4 Sec.3, and necessary to implement federal monetary policy and for State banks to create greenbacks - neither should be in the hands of a private Fed, who should remain in business, but only to run the system "evolved" by private national banks - otherwise we might as well nationalise Las Vegas. Anyway, here's a link to the audit bill:
The collapse of the American economy event list:
1) Congress & Clinton: Passage of S. 900 [106th]: Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999, which gutted the Banking Act of 1933 (Glass-Stegall Act). This legislation allows banks to buy, sell, and create securities.
2) Congress & Bush: Passage of H.R. 4541: Commodity Futures Modernization Act of 2000, which legalized credit-default swaps (CDS) and made derivatives legal. A derivative is a form of financial gambling upon assets that are not owned by the better and those bets can also be hedged, which is likened to buying insurance on your bet. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) never had jurisdiction to moderate or regulate derivative betting, at least during Bush Jr. Administration. Derivative betting quickly became larger than the combined economies of the entire world.
3) Bush Jr. and Secret Societies: The false flag operation called 9/11. Pentagon losses $2 trillion dollars, the records of which are located in the twin towers. The owner of the twin towers would have had to spent millions of dollars to remove asbestoses and had filed multiple requests to demo the twin towers; requests where denied. Bush Jr. admits prior to 9/11 that he wanted to be a war time president. Days after 9/11 a video tape shows an actor posing as Ben Laden, taking credit for the 9/11 attack, it becomes the slim evidence to linking the Taliban in Afghanistan. (The evidence that 9/11 was an inside job is more overwhelming than the evidence it was not. Please take the time to research it yourself.)
4) Bush Jr., Congress, and Supreme Court: The rise of the terrorism tactic to demonize a group of humanity that never attacked the United States, aka. Taliban. United States attacks a sovereign country without permission of the United Nations in direct violation of a signed treaty; this action is in direct violation of the constitution of the United States. The Supreme Court did not uphold the constitution. The United States and Afghanistan war starts October 7th, 2001. Then on May 1, 2003, Bush Jr. declares war on Iraq because they had weapons of mass destruction (lie), to end Saddam Hussein's support for terrorism (lie), and to free the Iraqi people (their system of government kept the religious fanatics in line with fear of a central power). The real reason to invade Iraq was resources (oil), war profiteers (Halliburton, ete.), military defense industry inventory turnover (stimulate the war economy), Bush Jr. will to be a famous war time president and fulfill what daddy started. Whenever in doubt, always follow the money.
5) Bush Jr. and Congress: War Funding - During Bush Jr. two terms, programs were cut or defunded to pay for the war. Much of the war was funded by debt. The fear here is that if taxes were raised to pay for the war in the time it was fought then the people would take more notice of it and complain. To compound the debt and to keep party members complacent, multiple tax breaks for the rich were enacted during a period of two wars.
6) Economy: Stock market crash of October 6, 2008. On October 3, 2008 the DJIA was 10,325, to October 6, the DJIA lost 330 points to 9,995. The DJIA lowest point was on March 6, 2009, at 6,626. Presently, dark pools and insider trading is artificially pumping up the valuation of the DJIA to its present valuation, June 5, 2009, of 8,763. Dark Pool and Insider trading Link: http://www.marketskeptics.com/2009/06/dark-pools-and-insider-trading-growing.html
7) Wall Street Bailout: Hundreds of U.S. banks get bailout money, the big ones are Wells Fargo $25 billion, State Street Corp. $2 billion, Bank of America $25 billion, JPMorgan Chase $25 billion, Citigroup $25 billion, Morgan Stanley $10 billion, Goldman Sachs $10 billion, Bank of New York Mellon $3 billion, Regions Financial $3.5 billion, Sun Trust Banks $3.5 billion, US Bancorp $6.6 billion, BB&T $3.1 billion, American Express $3.4 billion, just to name a few. For the full list visit: http://money.cnn.com/news/specials/storysupplement/bankbailout Banker bailout money to institutions, whose practices would have been considered fraudulent, prior to 1999, is the direct sacking of the U.S. treasury and dilution of the money pool. For those hard working Americans, this means your wages buy less and less as inflation rises.
8) Bush Jr. & Congress: Governments laissez-faire deregulation policies has opened the financial door to creative mortgage industry where predatory lenders seek out marginally acceptable loan applicants to fill collateralized-debt obligation (CDO) with loan assets of marginal worth. Add a little insurance on the CDO, in case the asset defaults, and sell to the world market with triple AAA credit rating. Most of the creative loans contained scheduled rate increases around 2009. The system was set up to bust.
9) United States Economy Erodes then Collapses: The recession began officially in December 2007 and continues to this day. As of June, the national average of unemployment is 9.4%. Unemployment determination does not count those people who have run out of unemployment benefits, lost hope of finding a job, or underemployed. The actual figure is nearer to 20% national average. The economy is determined to be in a depression once unemployment figures reach 10% or more.
10) Government bond market collapse: Foreign nationals had started to reduce the purchasing of U.S. long term bond securities in January 2009 to present. On March 23, 2009, Federal Reserve Bank announces that it is now going to monetize the U.S. debt by committing to buy up to $300 billion in long-term Treasuries over the next six months. The Fed also said it would buy up to an additional $750 billion in agency mortgage backed securities, adding to an existing program to buy $500 billion of agency Mortgage Backed Securities (MBS). It will also double the size of its purchase program for Government Sponsored Enterprise (GSE) debt to $200 billion from $100 billion. Each time the Federal Reserve Bank purchases a junk of the securities, all markets jump in prices as large infusions of unbacked digital currency is created, aka inflation. It is now widely recognized that the bond rating for U.S. securities will be downgraded from AAA to AA, soon.
11) Complete Collapse of the US Dollar: Very few are questioning if this will happen, but when.
Copyright © 2013